8.11.2010

music in Phineas and Ferb

You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart - Phineas and Ferb


This song is called You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart from the episode Dude, Were Getting The Band Back Together and is sung by the band Love Handel
. Here are the Lyrics:

I should have known
from how I felt
when we were together.
And even more when we were apart!
You tiptoed in,
and you got under my skin!
You snuck your way right into my heart!
I put up barriers,
to shield my emotions.
A wall that you could never break apart!
Like a ninja of love,
repelling down from above!
You snuck your way right into my heart!
Oh Yeah!
*END*

còn đây là màn xuất thần của tiến sĩ Doofenshmirtz ^^!




oh... of course, mp3 file music is available in most of music webside... let search "You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart".
Enjoy!?! ^^!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét